With each pregnancy (yay for baby six!) I find that maternity clothing just seems to get better and better. I think retailers are taking notice of what pregnant women really want when it comes to maternity clothing. We want clothes that are comfy, fit our growing bodies, transition into postpartum wear AND still look cute! I wanted to share a few of my FAVORITE pieces of clothing that I have been wearing this pregnancy.
I have been living in this v-neck t-shirt style dress the past few months. I love it because it’s super versatile in how you style/wear it! You can dress it up or down. Tie up the bottom or let it hang. It’ll also be the perfect dress to wear postpartum for breastfeeding and to hide the postpartum belly. I have the dress in the yellow, gray and tie-die color (which they don’t carry anymore).
These are maternity staples that I purchased this pregnancy. I have been wearing a LOT of dresses since Texas gets so hot in the summer time. And I also have a pair of distressed jeans and jean shorts that I pair with the t-shirts/shirts shown below.
1. Off the Shoulder Black Dress: I’ve been wearing this not only as a dress but a cute swimsuit cover up as well.
2. Blue Dress: one of the things I love most about this dress is the length of the sleeves. Super flattering. It also has a hidden area that can lift up for breastfeeding after your pregnancy.
3. Striped Button Up: (they sold out of the original one but here’s another I have and love!) I have always loved button up shirts. This one is really flattering and also will work well postpartum. I love the detail of the back of it!
4. V-neck T-shirt: this is the BEST maternity v-neck I have came across. Really great quality and the perfect fit.
5. Off the Shoulder Pink Dress: the fit of this dress is perfect for growing bellies and I love that the material doesn’t cling to you.
6. Black Ruffle Dress: the perfect little black dress for maternity!
7. Off the Shoulder Blue Dress: I love the bow detailing on the shoulders of this dress. It’s also a great material that doesn’t cling and is super flattering.
8. Black and White Striped T-shirt (they sold out of the original one I had linked, but I also have these which are similar and amazing!): I have been LIVING in this shirt. It’s the perfect length and fit. And can easily be dressed up or down!
9. Gingham Bow Dress: this dress is SO. MUCH. FUN! It has darling ric-rac around the sleeves and a cute bow that ties the back.
This dress is one of my favorites and also comes in a fun black and white stripe which I bought as well! It’s cute to wear with sandals or dressed down with some cute tennis shoes. I sometimes wear it with these shoes!
I can’t wait to see how you style your growing bump! Make sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see! You can find me at @thevanillatulip if you aren’t following over there already! Happy styling!