Christmas Tree Essentials
If you’re wanting to build a solid Christmas Tree collection, these six items are my must haves.
My nickname in our home is Mrs. Clause. I love all things Christmas and go all out when it comes to decorating.
The six items below are my must have Christmas tree essentials that I use every single year. They’re staple items that can be used year after year.
- Flocked Christmas Tree: there is something so magical about a flocked Christmas tree! I purchased this tree a few years ago and it’s absolutely perfect. It has the perfect amount of fullness and flocking. I highly recommend if you’re wanting an artificial tree that looks magical.
- Skinny Flocked Christmas Tree: I have this tree as well. It’s just as beautiful as the bigger version. If you have an area that you’re wanting to set up a tree without taking up a lot of space, this is a great alternative
3. Twinkle Lights: one strand of these twinkle lights throughout your tree will add just the right amount of sparkle. I learned that trick from @prvbsthirtyonegirl on Instagram.
4. Star Tree Topper: this is the perfect star for your tree! It plugs in and gives a beautiful glow on top of your tree.
5. Mini Colored Glass Balls: I use these glass balls for my Christmas tree and also decorating throughout the house. They’re beautiful placed into a glass bowl or cloche, then adding a strand of these fairy lights.
6. Perfect Garland: I have hunted for the perfect garland for years and have finally found it! It looks incredibly realistic and hangs beautifully. I hung it over my bed last year and loved how it looked.