This Easy Game Day Chili recipe is a dump and go style chili! Simple ingredients that can easily be made for a busy game day!
This Easy Game Day Chili is a favorite in our home. It’s a bit of a brothier chili that is perfect for busy evenings! You can whip it together in 25 minutes. Serve it by itself or alongside cornbread!
Easy Game Day Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cans chili beans do not drain
- 1 can kidney beans do not drain
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 box beef broth
- 1 packet chili seasoning pick your favorite
- In a large pot, brown your ground beef with your onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Once your ground beef is browned, add in the rest of your ingredients and stir.
- Top with sour cream, shredded cheese and fritos!